Do you want to stay in Phuket for a longer period?
Student visas in Phuket
Find out how to get a visa for the period you need and stay in Thailand for up to a year or more!
Visa can be issued for 12 months
You have a great opportunity to improve your foreign language skills
Quick and simple visa processing
Opportunity to make new friends
A student visa is right for you if you...
- Work remotely or have a business in another country
- Want to be able to leave Thailand and return back without losing your visa
- Came to Thailand on a tourist visa or you are about to expire on a covid stamp
How is the visa process? Student visa!
- You sign all copies of your passport
- Sign an agreement with the School
- Fill out the student questioner
- Pay for your visa
- Receive a payment receipt
- Receive instructions for further interaction with the School
- Take photos in your apartment and send to us (see example)
- Submit your rental agreement and residence registration (TM30)
- Submit the location of your apartment from Google Maps
- 15-20 days before the end of the stamp, a school manager will inform you about the date of the visit to the immigration office to take a photo
- 30-40 days after the photo is taken, a school manager will inform you about the need to come to the IQ School office to collect your passport with a visa
- After that, every 3 months, you have to extend your visa at the Phuket immigration office
The price of student visas in IQ School
The cost of any visa includes consultation, verification of documents and filling out applications, submission of documents to the Phuket immigration office and delivery of a passport with a delivered visa.
1 year: 45 000 THB
Student visa restrictions
Each type of visa has certain restrictions that you need to be aware of. A student visa has only two such restrictions
A student visa does not entitle you to work in Thailand
For official employment in Thailand, you need a work permit. We can help you obtain a permit as part of a business visa
You cannot get two student visas in a row without leaving the country
Under Thai law, students are required to leave the country to extend their student visa for a second year. But there are other options for extending your stay in Phuket that we can offer you
Frequently Asked Questions
Visa processing after signing the contract takes an average of 4 weeks
- Valid foreign passport
- Housing contract (house, apartment, hotel)
- Waist deep photo on a light background
- Photo from the place of residence
- Departure Card (Form TM6)